Do you have any of these requirements?
- Need to address a negative privileged account, audit finding?
- Have been subject to a breach where misuse of a privileged account was the root cause (e.g. insider; phishing; ransomware)?
- Preparing to implement a Password Vault such as CyberArk?
- 2010 - Present - worked with three of the UKs largest banks on Cyber Security projects
- 2000 to 2010 - implemented Risk Based Inspection systems for clients in the upstream and downstream Energy Industry; for companies such as BP, TOTAL (France), ENI (Italy)
- Background in software development; data migration; software engineering; testing; training
- Privileged Account Remediation specialist
- Extensive experience in remediation of rotating and non rotating (static) accounts
- Windows, UNIX, Mainframe, iSeries, Tandem, Oracle
- Understand what it takes to remediate a large volume of accounts at pace (have worked with scopes of many thousands of accounts, with multiple issues)
- Can help you get your project plan and strategy right from the start
- Extremely experienced in managing the initial contact through to implementation, particularly when a project is running as an ‘Incident’ and/or has a fixed delivery date
- Comfortable working with Technical SMEs, Business Areas or Senior Management